Wednesday 19 November 2008

Welcomed to South Africa! (An e- mail forwarded to me today).

Phew...that was a mission to get rid of...! Well, if you didn't get to see it, you're TOO late. Sorry, but I just didn't like the look of it on my blog. I want to print my blog into a Blog Book (now offered online you know-they print and send - FYI) so I want every morsel of it looking delectable & that e-mail was darn U.G.L.Y. Not only was the content revolting (true, yes, but also very depressing...) but it was printed in gigantic type for some strange reason...making it look all the more menacing...enough to put any of you off from ever visiting my blog again...

Basically, it entailed life in South Africa, & how to live it around the terrible crime situation here. Not keen to turn this into a political blog as I have SO MUCH TO SAY on the matter that it would take over the blog! Also, well, I'll rather not say anymore about it in retrospect...! So back to the business of blogging my life, minus the (really) nasty bits...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what an email to get...

Vicki said...

I think I am really happy to be living in NZ!