Sunday 14 December 2008

Layout photos for Page 3, 4 & 5 of my Christmas Album


Above is a close-up of the bottom section of page 3. The fancy red glitter stickers are from Making Memories Falalalala collection & were well worth the money. They are practically all gone! I need some more...they were very adaptable, as I often cut bits off or add bits on to letters to make the letters I need, if that particular letter has run out. I even used the swirly bits of some of the letters just as swirl designs. The little words are Seven Gypsies.

Above is a close-up of the top of page 3. The letter stickers also came with some red glittery stars, which I have used here, aswell as elsewhere further on. This was an extra page I decided to add to the album as there is so much journalling to cover that I needed some photos!

The title reads "My life is all about you". I like how the title is made up of 3 separate parts.

Here is page 4 & 5 as they appear, side by side. Page 4 is entitled "A dying Tradition" & is all about Christmas Cards, hence the stamps on the bottom right. Page 5 is called "Sweet Sentiments" and was my own addition to the class, to squeeze in some more photos!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: