Thursday 12 February 2009

Mini Album Continued (again...)



Okay, so even I am getting bored with looking at this album, but I said I would show it to you so here it is (again...) I told you it had a lot of pages! All the chipboard embellishments on the page below came with the album kit.


I handwrote a bit of the journalling with my fave brown fineliner pen. As you can see I had fun using up all my left over bits & bobs on these pages!



Below I used a tear out sheet from one of my little Making Memories Journalling Block spiral-bound books. I've found them very handy & not only for journalling. They are also gr8 for photo mats too.

For some reason I can only download 3 photos at a time today so that's all for now. Hope you are all enjoying your week - Thursday already! - before we know it it will be the weekend ;-)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! oll on the weekend. I also have one of those MM notes booklets - they're very useful

Michelle Ramsay said...

That is absolutely stunning. Yes, I also like those Making Memories notebooks - very useful.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your mini album...I am terribly lame at doing mini's. Thank your for your bloggity visit, hope to see more of you soon.

Jessica said...

It's still a very nice album ... only 3 today?

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, this mini album is a real work of love and I am sure your DH (eye candy as its known these days) were quite overwhelmed receiving this for his birthday. Something handmade with love is still the most special gift. Hope you have great Valentines tomorrow. Hugs from Desire

Andrea said...

sigh....I feel so desperate to scrap....do you know I haven't committed even one photo of Nicholas to a scrapbooking page yet....oh well, my time will come I guess.

Keep up the wonderful work it is inspiring to see you creating so much!

xxx
A