Friday 21 August 2009

Friday Surprise!

This is going to be a regular Friday post for the next 4 weeks! Yup, you have to be in it for the long haul for this one...but if you are I will make it worth your while with a pizza box chockablock FULL of stash...yes it will be old stash...otherwise I wouldn't be giving it to you...LOL...but I have plenty of Basic Grey & all brands & tonnes & tonnes of cardstock, etc!! Reason? Fun... Okay, really, as well as fun...well because Bloggy Dearest will soon {in 8 weeks} be a whole year old & I just feel like celebrating ;-D

So this is what you need to do...

1) Register as a Follower {rules are rules & I want my blog to look good so where's the shame in that LOL?!}

2) Guess what the BRAND and the LINE is of the products shown in the photos here today.

3) Leave me a comment giving me the answer
AND telling me why you follow my blog!

This is not gratuitous "fishing" going on here...it's just that I think it's time for a bit of feedback...

So that's not that hard right?! Join as a Follower{if you haven't done so already}, and leave a comment giving the right answer & why you follow my blog...easy!

Take part if you like, or don't. I'll still luv ya!

This is one of my favourites at the moment & it is from the CHA earlier in the year, not one of the latest releases.
This brand are prolific with their lines, so there's a good clue for you!

I DID NOT make this card {& can't remember who did...sorry...} but it is gorgeous & I think it's high-time I tried my hand at a coupla cards here & there...so watch this space...it could happen!


And I DID NOT CREATE THIS LAYOUT!!! But wish I had LOL ;-D Can't tell you who did or you will be off to her blog & then you'll find out too easily so I can always let you know once the RAK is over.

You can only be in to win if you leave a comment every week {answering the question I give that week,etc} for the FULL 4 WEEKS!!! Then {if there is more than one of you LOL} I will - get one of the kids to - draw a name for the winner} & will ship to you in Outer Mongolia if necessary. Yes, this is OPEN TO ALL!!! Even if you live overseas, no problem, you can count on it...

Win & your goods will be sent {albeit snail mail...but even that is pricey - but you should have your goods within 35 days...and that's how we have to do it here in Africa so welcome to our world - we order from the States & wait about a month for our goodies to arrive}.

I am intrigued by my Live Traffic Feed that often looks like this:-

With the only person I know on my blog being ME ;-D so I am hoping I might coax some of you out of hiding with this RAK too!!!

16 comments:

Vicki said...

You're a funny one. LOL. As I'm in my "Lemonade" phase at present, I sure do recognise the paper and also in the cards and layout (very nice, I might add too). As for the brads I'm guessing Kaiser.

Sandra said...

Basic Grey JUNEBUG is the first paper and the brads

Sandra said...

OOPs, not!

I will email you one of the JuneBug papers that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo similar to this one, haha.

topkatnz said...

Well I agree with all that. I am sure that top paper is a doilie from the June Bug range. I won't however make you send me another parcel! so I'm not becoming a follower - heehee! shameless you are, shameless!ROFL

Vicki said...

Oops from me too - the brads are BG June Bug. Still sticking with BG Lemonade for the rest though. Tricky tricky and I thought I knew my BG so well!!! ROFL

Vicki said...

OMG 3 comments!!! LOL. I've got it now - the top paper is a June Bug Doilie - Flowers.

Jenny said...

I agree with Vicki! lol

tania said...

Hi Helen, had to go scratch in my paper, i bought only the paper, in pretoria of course we don't have it around here, it is basic grey june bug doilie but the brads will have to guess and say it is from the same range,well thats my guess!!ok, i am already a follower and the reason why i am following your blog is that when i saw you and read about you i felt welcome on your blog!!

CathQuillScrap said...

A) I follow you already
B) Product is Basic Grey June Bug Doilies Flowers and June Bug Glazed Brads
C) Why I follow you... you're a South African Scrapping Blogger and that's right up my alley! Plus I love how you put things.

Now can you let me know which online shop you use to buy stuff from... I want to have a peak around there too!

Ella Swan said...

Well we're all having fun but the lurkers are still out there LOL! Phew Heidi glad you are giving this one a miss - spent enough on you already ROFL! Jenny, Vicki, Sandra - you all forgot C) why you follow my blog! And as you are some of the main contenders you better come back to do that. To simplify things let's just forget about the card & layout & stick with the paper & brads shall we? So let me know your final answers...is it Junebug/Lemonade or Kaiser? And a big hint here...the paper & brads are from the same range! LOL!! So you have to come back & leave another comment to be in it to win it hee hee...

Jacqui said...

very cute new style to your blog. can't believe it's only a year, seems to have been part of our lives for a lot longer. glad to see you are having fun!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I now it is Basic Grey but no idea which line. I follow your blog already and I follow it because I enjoy reading about you and your life and seeing your scrapping creations.
Nuff said!

Jenny said...

Actually I think it is Kaiser! Why do I follow your blog? Because I only visit a few and yours is one of them lol

tania said...

I am sticking to my answer, basic grey june bug and the brads from the same range:)

Michelle Ramsay said...

1. I am already a follower
2. Brand is Basic Grey and the line is June Bug. The paper is June Bug Doilies Flowers and the brads are June Bug Glazed Brads.
3. I enjoy what you have to say and I also enjoy the layouts you do with such detailed instructions of how they were created.

Ella Swan said...

Thanks to all of you who have played along so far! It's been fun {for me anyway LOL - especially "watching" Vicki running back & forth ROFL...got your answers now but keeping this open to newcomers until Thursday 27th August12p.m Central African time {a week from when it was posted. Remember you need to play along for FOUR weeks ;-D