Thursday 20 October 2011

My Apologies about the Loading Time!





Hi girls :)
Just a quick one to say that I am sooooo sorry that -
since my new blog look - my blog is now taking forever to load.  
I am very disappointed about it as I had no idea that having a
makeover was going to affect the loading time at all.
I am going to take some time out as soon as it is possible
{most probably over the weekend) 
to clear my sidebar of some of the items there and move them up into within the
page tabs at the top of my blog.
Here's hoping that that will rectify the situation - until then -
hang in there!




6 comments:

Alanna said...

I didn't really notice, but now I have. Often I just open a whole bunch of blogs at once and then work my way through them so it didn't bother me. But I can see what you mean.

Can I ask... how do you get your signature image (the banner with your name) to come up on every post? And is it just an image that you created in photoshop or something? Thanks!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Helen, just to let you know that so far I have no problem with your new blog design. I came here few times already. Everything is loaded at one time, and quickly. Cheers!

Rachael Funnell said...

YEP! it's been loading very slow for ME & every time I stop by I get this message that pops up asking ME to wait or Kill yep kill the opening of this Blog???
Never had this on any other blog!!
BUT I'll STILL keep on coming back....
hehehehehe
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I haven't noticed any major issues?? :)

Bellaidea said...

Helen, I will visit you even if I have to wait :)
I always open all blogs I follow and go one by one so no problem but I just wanted you to know, best regards!

topkatnz said...

loads instantly for me...