Tuesday 18 October 2011

Winners of my October RAKS! {It could be YOU!!}





Hiya girls :)

I loved reading your thoughts on how you thought my blog would look!  Hope you like it!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the randomly-drawn winners of my 2 October RAKS to announce
and the 2 lucky ladies are Tania & Alison!

Tania wins the Fancy Pants RAK 


and Alison wins the Nikki Sivvils RAK!!


Ladies, please e mail me your postal addresses ASAP and I will get those parcels sent off to you!

*** I will be having my last RAK of the year in about another month's time 
where I will be giving away THREE teeny envelopes 
full of scrappy goodness as a Christmas gift to my wonderful bloggy friends!***


Hope you're all having a great week!




16 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations!
I`m happy I culd visit you now, last 2-3 post blog didynt want let me in...:(

Alanna said...

Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your lovely prizes :)

New blog is looking good Helen!

Unknown said...

Helen,

I love what you did here! So shabby! Love the crocheted lace borders..
I haven't been here in awhile, I hope you're well. Thanks so much for leaving me sweet comments on my blogs. Had been so busy, the kids going to school..they keep me so busy all the time. Anyway, my dear, just want to say hello! Love your blog and your latest projects are just to-die-for! Awesome work as always! Lotsa hugs, Marivic

Rachael Funnell said...

Woot Woot!Congrats to Tania & Alison!!!
SO LOVING your blog Helen....
It's Clean, Fresh & Simple!!!
LOVE the Colors too.......
xx

Pearl said...

Love the new blog makeover , Helen ! awesome !

Mitralee said...

Have to check this out on the pc!!! Love the font and the banner!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hey hey Helen! Love the new blog look! WTG!!! :D :D :D

Diana said...

it's lovely
shabby yet clean and simple
most important: do YOU love it?!

Mitralee said...

my ipad was messin' with me, this is AMAZING!!! love the doilies, they are making me so happy looking at them!

Stefanie said...

Cool, I was so wrong!
Love the colour scheme, pared down look and great fonts.

Blossom inch said...

congrats to the winners and what a lovely look on your blog...fab!

tania said...

Helen!! Yeah!! i am a winner on your new blog!!{hugs} it is looking beautiful!! i was totally wrong with the colours, but thought it would be something simple but striking:) love it!! especially the font! ag and the doilies, you are loving those:) so...many happy days for you on your blog:){it was worth the wait}

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Woweeee Helen!! I am SO falling in love with your blog design!! The font, the crocheted doilies (ehem, you know I love this. lol) and the soft colors.. how cool!! And I also love the border!! Well-done, Helen!! I will come more often, your blog just looks yummy!! :)))

Shayne said...

Oh so pretty. Love the simplicity and the colours. x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your blog is so pretty. Very elegant.

Lea said...

Love the new blog look!!!