Monday 12 March 2012

Zeus & Zoe - Some Exciting News!!






My very lovely scrappy bloggy friend Marivic of Berry 71 Bleu 
fame is on the verge of opening a new Etsy store!  Zeus and Zoe!!

  There she plans to sell kits and vintagey ephemera type 
embellishments. The first post is up on the blog so go along and 
join as a follower - knowing  Marivic  she'll be having all sorts
 of tempting new goodies up for sale  (I know she makes 
AWESOME  hand-made blooms!) and you can  subscribe by 
e mail (my FAVOURITE option!) 

{Now you know why my inbox is always flooded} 
but that way you never miss out on anything!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Helen,

You are so amazing! Thank you so much!! This is the reason why you're my friend...You're very supportive and that is truly appreciated. THANK YOU from top, middle, sides, and bottom of my heart!! Big Hugs,
Marivic

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How EXCITING!!!!!

Alison said...

Am off for a look!
Alison xx

jeanie g said...

Thank you for the link Helen, will check it out.

Eila Sandberg said...

Will certainly check this out!!