Friday 15 June 2012

My Berry71Bleu Blog Hop RAK Winner & Zeus and Zoe Challenge!





Hi there everyone!
It has been a quiet week on the blog due to computer problems,
and now that I have it back in working order I am snowed under
with projects that I begun when I was "sans Computer"!

I am trialling a new working method - I am never getting to all
 the challenges, etc that I want to participate in every month so
 I am trying to work on multiple projects at once to see if that 
will help me become more prolific.  

Currently I have 7 projects on the go and now my ScrapThat! kit
 has just arrived and I need to burn my way through those so that I can get stuck into my kit and have that finished in time for the reveal.

Sadly that means more creating and less blogging!  I wish I had 
more hours in the day but right now my kids are all writing their end of term  exams which means I am busier than ever taking and collecting them throughout the day, at all different hours, it's manic!

So I am apologising in advance for my lack of social banter!!
If I could visit you all more often believe me that would be
my ideal lifestyle but right now it is just an impossibility :(

Well without further ado...
Congratulations to  Lynnda Hosni !  You are the winner of my
blog hop RAK from the Berry71Bleu Blog Hop last week & now
the proud owner of this!


I would like to get your parcel out to you ASAP so please could
you leave your e mail address in the comments section (you can
delete it later if you like) so that I can contact you for your postal details. Thank you!
Thanks to all the "hoppers" who took time out to join us
 over the weekend and make the hop was a massive success!!

Look out on the Berry71Bleu blog as we have a new "mini-
challenge" coming to you any day now from our new sponsor,
Wycinanka Chipboards!

There is also a great challenge over at Zeus and Zoe,our sister
blog (to Berry71Bleu). You can read all about the details and prizes to be won HERE.

I do hope that you will support us if you have the time!
Happy Weekend Everyone!!




2 comments:

Lea said...

Wow, 7 projects! I'm curious to hear how that works.
Congrats to Lynnda!!!

Lynnda said...

AHHH... its me eh....sure me!!! he he...thanks so much Helen....

here is my mailing address:

Lynnda Hosni
6 The Briars
Lysterfield Victoria 3156
Australia

my email: lybeau@hotmail.com

thanks so much again...hugs...xoxo