Wednesday 28 November 2012

Featured, Featured, Featured!!!





Hello there!  Happy Hump Day!!  Already?!?  Eeeeek!!
So it's all going on here - LOTS of secret squirrel scrapbooking!

In fact I made something really exciting yesterday, that 
will be revealed in a week!  And I got a very cool commission
to create a layout for the February issue of a magazine,
which is also on it's way overseas right now.

But for today, all I can show you are things already seen!

I have been featured ever day this week!!
That is so weird!!!

On Monday I made the line-up of Featured Layouts
at InspireME HERE {Webster's Pages Ning Community}


with this layout below.


"Banner of the Week" still eludes me, but I keep trying!!
--------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday I had this layout featured at Manor House
Creations HERE alongside several familiar names!
---------------------------------------------


Then today I had the above featured at Imaginarium
Designs HERE so I can't complain this week!


Wooo!!  I could get used to this!!! Anyway, just popping in to 
get this recorded,now I am popping out again with my daughter
to buy her school uniforms for HIGH SCHOOL! My BABY
 is going to High School next year, hard to believe!

And yes, here in South Africa {and Africa in general} 
schools are very strict and have a regulation uniform
that the kids have to wear, right down to the colours of
their hair elastics!  Thanks for stopping by!!



27 comments:

Cindy Fortin said...

Wow Helen! You're a superstar!!! But this is no surprise to me: all those pages are gorgeous! I look forward to see your secret projects.

Concerning the school uniform, if you want my advice it's better that way... I sometime see young girls dressed to make a mom wish she has had boys :-S It also removes the peer pressure to wear this or that brand to be "in".

sandi said...

A big congrats!!! Wow! Your lo's are fabulous!

Amelia Khalik said...

Wow! Huge congrats Helen. Amazing work! They're all so beautiful..:)

Keren Tamir said...

whooo Hooo! Helen that's amazing and there's still 2 more days this week, imagine the posibilities. I like it that I'm right along your side in 2 of those. We must be doing something right LOL

Evgenia Petzer said...

woo hoo!!! congrats! and I promise you, you will get BOW on WP:) I had t twice, when didn't expect at all:)))

Lynette Jacobs said...

Woot! That isn't weird...it is wonderful!!! Congratulations Helen.

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Way to go, Helen! Same with the uniforms in India. In fact, I welcome it...no obsession with brands or peer pressure to dress up in a certain way!

juscrap said...

Wow!! Congratulation Helen! Amazing work! They're all so beautiful. Im your fan! xoxo

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow your talent has no limits and you deserve all this recognition and more. I am so proud to know a famous fellow South African.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Rachael Funnell said...

WOOT! WOOOOOT! CoNGRats on the Features Helen...

Kerryn said...

Congratulations on having your gorgeous pages featured!!

Lizzy Hill said...

FABULICIOUS, Helen...u have hit the big time...really, really well deserved...keep on keeping them coming...love the inspiration you provide:):):)....high school....sigh....time flies:):):)

Gayle Price said...

Congratulations !! All amazing and beautiful creations ! You are 'on fire', keep it coming. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooo hooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS girl!! That is AWESOME!!!

Marelize said...

Congratulations Helen! I'm not surprised though. Your work is awesome! xx

Siniata said...

Very interesting and intricate layouts!

yyam said...

Well done Helen! It's always nice to be recognized for one's hard work. You are an amazing scrapbooker...no surprise that you have been featured everywhere!

Lynnda said...

Woohoo Congrats Helen!!! hugs...xoxo

Jasmine S said...

Woot woot. You are rockin girl. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Helen this is amazing!! Congrats!

Cam is growing up so fast...Watch out mom and dad..boys will be knocking on the door..

Hugs..

Marjie Kemper said...

Congrats on all that recognition... so very well deserved, and how fun that it was every day for a week! Really love these LOs, especially that one with the Imaginarium Designs CB.

Sandie said...

Congratulations Helen, so thrilled for you. I loved your Imaginarium Designs layout, just stunning (as they all are). Hopefully you will get banner of the week 'soon'. :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your feature, your page is gorgeous :)

Denise van Deventer said...

You are so talented girl! Really no surprise that I see your work popping up everywhere...sites, magazines..it's awesome! Woot woot!

Leonie said...

Wow you're on a roll! What next?! :)
Congratulations, all well deserved.

Eila Sandberg said...

You certainly are on fire Helen!! makes me smile from ear to ear reading about your features. You had better get used to seeing your name in print girl tee hee! Congratulations and congratulations again!! xoxoxo

Mitralee said...

DUDE! I am so excited for you!! Of course, I knew from day one you were a scrap star...but everyone else is just figuring it out!!! And I have your autograph should you get famous...which I figure will happen eventually!!!!!