Sunday 2 June 2013

Why YOU should subscribe to My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club NOW!!!





{If you sign up NOW you'll receive 6 awesome kits before 2013 is over & your problems of finding great supplies to create with will be over!}

I'd just like to encourage you to sign up to My Creative Scrapbook if you are looking for fresh, new product monthly.  It saves hours of online surfing for those of us not fortunate enough to live close to scrapbooking stores or in countries where not a lot of current product is imported at competitive prices.

Kit subscriptions are $31.99 for 6 months & $33.50 for 3 months.

As well as the Main Kits, there are Project Kits, Album Kits, Mixed Media Kits, Limited Edition Kits & Mini Creative Kits - to suit every type of scrapbooking style!

Not only do you get a kit each month in the post (stress-free shopping!) but you get access to endless inspiration from a blog with daily postings of tips & tricks, tutorials, videos, etc, etc & a Design Team Gallery always packed to the hilt with inspiration from 18 International Designers & 2 Guest Designers each & every month!!

Kits are shipped internationally at actual
postage & packaging costs.

Sign up to get yours HERE & let Pam
know you heard about MCS from me!

* For my local South African Readers you should end up paying about $50 for your kit (including postage) & a R25 collection fee from the Post Office.  So for less than R500 you get a HUGE AMOUNT of the very LATEST SUPPLIES cheaper & faster than you will ever get hold of them here!!*

During my time as a designer for this amazing kit club I have created with 7 of these amazing kits.
I can honestly say that not once have I been disappointed!





4 comments:

Annesphamily said...

If I could I would! I wish I could sell off my Princess House so I could free up some money for fun! This is terrific! Thanks for sharing. Anne

Sandie said...

I love these kits.... ohh larrhh larrhh

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love their kits but still have about 7 kits I haven't even opened yet. I need to get my stash worked away ;-)

Sandi Clarkson said...

I used to get Pam's limited edition kid and loved them! She is so generous with flowers and paper!
You really make them event re appealing with your gorgeous designs