Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Creative Scrapbook September Kits!





Hello again!  More bad news from me :/  
My 'My Creative Scrapbook' kit never arrived last month
 so I don't have any creations to share with you this month :( 

 It's the FIRST TIME a parcel hasn't reached me & I am so 
surprised - I keep expecting it to arrive but it never does!

I feel terrible not being able to make my usual design team contribution
 & create my projects & tutorial this month but I can share the kits with 
you so you can see what some of you (and me this month LOL) are 
missing out on!  Head over to the site to get one for yourself here

The rest of the Design team have been cooking up tons of samples 
with these kits to inspire you. Check out the DT Gallery here...

The Main Kit



The Creative Kit



The Limited Edition Kit 
{this is the one I usually get to work with}



The Album Kit


Recently some new "Add On" Kits have been introduced at My Creative Scrapbook so you are now totally spoiled for choice :)

 September Spotlight on Your Life- Today
(Project Life Style)



September Spotlight on Your Life- The Best
(Project Life Style)


September Mixed Media Kit


September Flower Kit


All  these kits can be found in the Add-on section of the My Creative Scrapbook website although they are flying off the shelves so hurry over to place your order if you are keen to snag one for yourself!



12 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow these kits look awesome! What a shame yours is MIA!! :(

Unknown said...

Oh that is too bad about your kit :( :( I would be so sad!! Those MME chalk frames in the first kit look fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a bummer! Hopefully it shows up!!

Denise van Deventer said...

So awful when a parcel doesn't arrive..my first Zeus and Zoe package took 2 months! I hope it still makes it's way to you, even if a little late!

Helen Wallace said...

Oh shame...they look so yummy too :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh so sorry, especially since this kit looks like a perfect match for your style. I hope it arrives soon so you can create with it!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

sandi said...

Such yummy kits!!!!!!!! Hope yours finds it's way to you soon!!!!!!!!

langeatheart said...

Oh Helen I know how that feels. In the beginning I wasn't getting all my kits when MCS mailed them through regular mail and I was devastated seeing everyone's work, loving the kit knowing I wasn't getting them. Thank goodness they get delivered to the door now! I am a follower and would love it if you visited me and let me know what you think. Always looking for a new friend. All the best.
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Lynnda said...

WOW these kits so YUM!!!! hugs...x

Eila Sandberg said...

Goodness! that's a lot of yumminess in those kits! Love the limited edition one the best. Really so annoying that yours has gone lost. Fingers crossed it turns up eventually even if it's too late for the reveal. How is your tooth? xoxo

juscrap said...

That is too bad about your kit. I hope it arrives soon. xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

That seriously sucks. I hate it when an order or delivery just goes missing. Our postal service is the pits. I love the look of the main kit, the mixed media kit and the flowers.