Friday 24 October 2014

4 Sneaks, 3 Woots & a New Challenge!







Hello everyone!  I have been off the blogs this week due to a family calamity 
{yup I'm a poet!} Life is a mess right now - hint, hint TEENAGERS
 {actually, more accurately, young people}.  

One in particular, has caused untold damage & I am left with a devastated child, 
picking up the pieces & "being a mom"!  We are far from the end of the
 trauma so my apologies for my absence ♥


Despite having nothing to show at the moment I have been busy, busy!!
  I have created 6 projects in the last week!!!  

Yup I am firing on all cylinders right now trying to get all my DT work done 
ahead of time so we can get away for a few weeks at Christmas!


Don't forget to play along with our current challenge over at Scrap Around The World
HERE.  It is only open for ONE MORE WEEK & the entries are slow this month
 so you have a great chance!


Things around here are about to start getting exciting as I have all these projects
 plus another 2 going LIVE starting next week!  It's either feast or famine isn't it?
   I don't get to choose my DT dates & that's how it has worked out this month :)





There is a new challenge up at 7 Dots Studio HERE right now & the theme is TEXTURE. 
 What could be easier right?!  Go take a look via the link & I would love to see you playing along. 
 7 Dots Studio products are up for grabs to the winners & this challenge is a merit one, voted on by the Design Team, so it's worth a go.  {I don't understand random draw challenges...}


Lastly I have 3 WOOTS to share this month!
I won the September challenge over at Paperdvizhnik HERE
 Paperdvizhnik is a really cool Russian Challenge site full of
 funky designers & I will be their Guest Designer soon!

I was also featured at PRIMA!!!  HERE this month with my entry for both the BAP 
& the PPP!!  I am also their November Guest Designer, as announced in 
June this year, so am busy working on several projects for that too, 
so exciting times on the scrappy front!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND ALL!





7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such tantalizing sneak peeks as always. Wishing you a fabby weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Val-Belle said...

Ah life of a mom NEVER stops. I am sorry to hear that you have lots to deal with... just know this too will pass...My kids are now 28 and 31 and we STILL have a few of THOSE whoopsies... that is why we are always there for them. One day at a time and don't forget to just BREATHE... in and out, in and out. Thinking of you and sending big mommy hugs.
Sneak peaks look fab and BIG congratulations on all your wins. Nothing nicer. I am STILL hopeful that I will get my parcel and then I will be able to join in for a 7 Dots challenge ;) take care hon...xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Your sneaks look fabulous....good luck with the teen thing - you've got enough experience to handle that sort of thing, I reckon:):) apart from that, scrappy life is looking mighty good for you ATM!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING all the sneaks and HUGE CONGRATS on all the shout outs!! That's awesome!!!!!!

dstandard said...

Hugs for you and your little one! Loving all the sneaks and congrats on all the good things scrap wise that are coming your way!

Denise van Deventer said...

The sneaks look great Helen! Congrats on the win and the 2 features at Prima...that's so awesome! Hopefully things calm down for you and the family...hope things work themselves out! x

Lynette Jacobs said...

I hope all gets sorted on the home front. The most important calling on our lives is being mom and picking up the pieces. Lovely sneaks. Congratulations on the shout outs and winning challenges.