Friday 26 June 2015

JT Layout - Studio 75






Hello everyone & HAPPY WEEKEND!!
I am up on the Studio 75 blog HERE today with this new layout
using the Mr & Mrs Black Collection papers.  


As it is a masculine layout I used a dramatic colour scheme of gold & black
as well as more masculine elements such as the graphic straws & metal binder clip.


The photo is of my son who enjoys writing & singing rap music.
The JT photo above is of a graphic made by my other son, who helps
him with his music by producing it for him as well as working on all the digital imagery.


I used all sorts of textural elements here, including mica,
 microbeads, thread & tassles.  


The Studio 75 papers are so versatile - I love to use them!
You can decide which way you want to go with them rather than them deciding for you
& that, in my book, is a big plus as I like to be free to choose my own colour schemes. 


The neutral tones also mean that any inkwork, splashes & drips also show up
great against them.  I used some large gold/mustard Prima flowers under my
photos.  I cut them in half to stretch my stash further & give the appearance
that the rest was underneath the photo - a good trick for being more economical
with your supplies.  I hope you enjoyed your visit today - thanks for stopping by!!


Don't forget about our monthly challenges - this month is to use anything
METAL on your project.  It is not compulsory to use Studio 75 products
but if you have some & do use it then please mention what it is. 
 Prize is a 30 Zloty voucher to the Studio 75 online store HERE



12 comments:

Valia Katzaki said...

Wow wow wow your best page ever! Totally my thing! Amazing Helen, I love everything about it!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wowsers!! Totally adore this Helen!! Fabulous colour palette and great photos and embellies .. both your sons are soooo talented (just like their Mum)!!! Love, love, love this!! xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! Clever BOTH sons!! Adore those rolled papers underneath & you're right, the neutral papers really mean you can go to town:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that you included the "JT" graphic art!! That looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! And it's my initials too ... sooooooo *wink* :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen - a gorgeous layout, colors, textures and embellies. Your son is so handsome and obviously very talented, as is your whole family!!

Jean Bullock said...

Awesome masculine page. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765608691025/

Mitralee said...

I REALLY REALLY (where is the underline button) love what you are doing with the straws. Aren't kids cool? Working together too. That is so awesome. I really love the cut in half flowers too. I always imagine that the other half is really under every thing else but then I know it's not.

dstandard said...

what an awesome guy page Helen! Fabulous! Love this!

Tina Ollett said...

Wow Helen.....this took my breath away.....love love love every little detail here. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent...Tina x

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning page...really love the colours and styling! Love the rolled papers and the special little bits! Love how you did the JT too! Fabulous! ;-)

Di Garling said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this HELEN, my new fave of yours.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Such a cooooollll page!!! Would be no matter who the focus was but to use all those flowers and glitter for a guy page and pull it off so spectacularly... that is talent my friend! You have it in spades, WOW!